Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Heather and David----- Dana Point to the max

I love Heather and David.

I had never met them before their engagement session, and we had an absolute blast. These two are such a perfect match, and hearing their story was so fun for me. They're getting married in December after dating for two and a half years, and they couldn't be more excited!


I totally loved Dana Point, because we were so close to the water, but were able to find all of these neat places. It was perfect!
and i think that this is my favorite. you guys look SO HOT!

oooo- and i love this next series. they are beautiful people,



this photo may or may not be the three of us
making fun of beach engagement photos
they took me to the gazebo where they got engaged
rock on!!! you guys are awesome.



so much love,
shannon

4 comments:

Kyle B said...

Yay yay I get to be the first comment! You guys are SO cute and I'm so excited for your big day! Congrats you both look great!

Love,

Kyle

P. S. Good job on his outfit Heather... :)

Anonymous said...

I love Heather & David too! Great pics, can't wait to see the wedding pics!

Marilyn said...

Great pictures! We're looking forward to your wedding!

Love,
Marilyn
"Your mother-in-law once removed"

Anonymous said...

Heather and David are cute beyond words!!! Heather's smile makes me happy:) I can't wait for the wedding!