Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lindsey's senior photo love

Lindsey is officially the best dancer I know.
and Linds, I'm not just saying that to make you feel good.
You are so good.
and you have been good since the day I met you.
I don't know anyone else who can look beautiful, fun, and COOL dancing in the middle of the sidewalk of their school.
We did these at Chapman University last weekend, and had such a blast coming up with ways to do non-lame senior photos.
she just DOES THIS!
wow wow wow wow wow wow
even though linds is a pretty spunky girl (did i really just say spunky?), i love this one of her too.
ha, but here we are laughing again.
can't help it!
and, dancing again!
i think this photoshoot embedded into my soul the fact that I cant cant cant dance. i just, can't. i decided i'm going to let linds do all the dancing in life, because she just rules
!
just so people don't get too jealous, i'm going to put in a few in-the-middle moments that i really like. well, you still might get jealous since she looks stunning in the outtakes too.....
whaddya know, dance dance dance
she changed outfits into this fabulous dress.
she named it her Kelly Kapawski dress,
which made me so happy
hello, model
heee
outfit change #3!she jumped right in, like it was no prob
linds, YOU, my dear are the most.
...yes that sentence is done

i have no idea how she's going to choose which ONE to send out to the grandparents and cousins and everybody...

but hey!
we had such a blast.

love ya, girl!
shan

oh HELLO--- and to go with the theme of reporting on the food situation of the photoshoot, we had Rutabegorz beforehand, complete with berry pie a-la-mode.

yes.

yes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. oh my gosh.


you are SO SO SO great.

shan. i'm SO happy we did this!

aw. it was SO SO fun to spend time with you!

i'm so excited. oh my gosh. if i forget to write you a thank you card it's because i've been at school for 15 hours a day. But I really am soooooo thankful and so excited and love these and my family is going to love them.

and i loved all your commentary. and you can keep all of them up.
and the only thing people are going to be jealous of is how AMAZING you are.


and also. what is the best way for me to have these printed? like. save them on to my computer? or maybe could i get a cd from you of them and then print them out, so i can peruse the other ones.
ok i want to show my dad so my comment is over.
love you a lot a lot.
linds.

Shannon said...

you'll have a CD in the mail this week, girl!

love you too.
you're the besty

Anonymous said...

hooray! oh my gosh. it's so going to be the absolute highlight of my week.
not because i'm self centered though.
lol. ok there is no way i can make an excuse to make that not sound self-centered.
but it's really not.

linds.

you.are.so.so.great.

Heather Leith said...

lindsey is what i call glowing.
and her hair is like a garnier fructis commercial!

Heather Leith said...

oh, shannanigans:
can i get a CD of my pictures too that you took of me?
and whenever you have free time, i would love a burned CD of Amy Seeley and if you have any other artists like her...

but only if you have time! seriously.

blythe said...

haha world's longest comment goes to linds.

these are seriously stunning. we have pretty friends. ;)

Shannon said...

yes heather

and yeah blythe-- i agree. and i just told donny tonight that i think you're really pretty.

jamiedelaine said...

They are adorable!! They have so much life, I just love the photos. This was a great shoot.