Friday, March 28, 2008

bedazz////// clothespin and bottle /////////

here's a few more pieces from my 10 experiments in 2 hours project

this one's called terror-stricken
and in this one i cut up all the words from this list of feeling-words (all feelings revolving around fear), strung them together with thread, and put them in this bottle.
when you take the string out of the bottle
its like a clothesline of words
but the words are all things like
agitated, ill-at-ease, fearful, overwhelmed...

so yeah,
shannon

4 comments:

Zack Newcott said...

Reminds me of pandora's jar. You should leave the word "hope" at the bottom.

megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
megan said...

these and the polaroids are really great. in regards to an explanation, I think that none is needed. Flannery O'Conner once said, "If I needed to explain my stories I would write them" (or something of that sort).

Ellen said...

Shan,

Where did you go? I miss your posties.

Love love love,

Ellen