Monday, December 31, 2007

Rosanna and I in her Volvo.

These are all of the photos I took on my trip.
Sometimes I love coming back from trips with less than 10 photos because it means I had a real vacation.

we looked at the stars
took meandering drives through the countryside
ate indian food
shopped
slept in
watched a lame movie
watched an adorable movie
baked!
drank lots of coffee
and went to bed early.

it was perfect.

here's my shining star of a friend.
both of our families love Volvos.
here we are in hers.
i love this one of us!we get to be roommates this semester!

happy new year to all,
i'm going to DISNEYLAND
with 70thousandotherpeople!
love, shan

5 comments:

Ronnie Ruiz said...

Happy-Happy New Years!

blythe said...

i'm glad you and rosanna are going to be roommates this semester- i miss seeing her. !!

Phillip Aijian said...

Those are great pictures. And "High Fidelity" isn't lame. It's just...misunderstood.

Anonymous said...

cuuute photos!

hi :)

Shannon said...

phillip. okay, i'll give you that. i'm definitely not the one to appreciate it. i wish i saw the beauty. i really do.