Tuesday, November 6, 2007

>>> a look at my apartment >>>

I've been wanting to show photos of where I live for the past three months!! My oh my oh my. Now that I have my new camera and some new lenses and some TIME, I've finally gotten around to documenting the place I live :)
so,
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

walk in, turn to the right, and see thiskitch,en
our wall art,
it was all free.
cut up maps and napkins
old frames that i found
and an old art project
the wall art above the stove,
i, love, white
walk in, turn to your leftt, and see THE living room.
{in the lighting that makes us the most happy.}
i know i've posted our bird bath before,
but it's just so postable.
i like to collect old books.
they're great reads when you need to laugh
and they have the best things to cut out and USE!walk in, look straight ahead, and seee:
the pink chair of glory
{SO COMFORTABLE!}this is officially called
The Poultry Plaza
and here's our handmade owl friend
and onto the rooms.
this is my desk which i don't use.
(the living room couch is my desk)
me on the left, hollie on the right.
here's ellen's room, with her rad wall plant



pause,


our quirky bathroom is probably my favoritely decorated place in the whole... place.
and in case you aren't aware of my roommates,
here we are on a completely normal afternoon, doing what we normally do.




night
!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

I love this post!!!!

We have a lovely Savers and Walmart home, don't we?

Heather Leith said...

its beautiful!

and very homey and artsy.

Shannon said...

savers and walmart saved our lives, and made our lives beautiful.

aww, heath, homey and artsy. okay, you need to visit this homey artsy place.