Friday, July 20, 2007

Long Beach Polaroids with Ruthi Auda

I am now in love with Long Beach. Every cute eclectic city I explore just warms my heart!!

look at all these boots we found.
i wished this pair of yellow pumps fit me, i would have rocked out in them, but- they were too small. they were a nine and a half, and I'm a ten. it was kind of depressing.
this one goes in a yellow series with the ones above and below
a celebration of the best color that ever lived.
Here's Ruthi digging through a 10 foot high, 20 foot wide pile of clothes. She's a great graphic designer-- check out her website!! {ruthiauda.com} [i cant link for some reason. its broken.]
And here she is again, this time with the shadow of a parking meter
One piece of Polaroid brilliance I learned from her, you can take photos without the flash! There is second button I never knew about! This is my first one without flash. YESSSS. My life is now a hundred times better. That flash was a hindrance to the vis-ion.


btw: I'm going to Sannnn Francisco tomorrow!

btw: I love pola-art

4 comments:

Heather Leith said...

these are amazing! why are you going to Sannnnnn Francisco?

blythe said...

wow, that one of the shadows is amazing shan!

megan said...

are those boots in that store off 4th? because i think thats where i got mine, and it is amazing. good city. great photos. i love what you do, in case i've never said so.

Shannon said...

hey heath! well, i'm already back, and I already saw you- but, I went for... fun!

thanks blx!

Hi Megan!!! Yeah, I think they're off of 4th-- it was my first time hanging out in Long Beach though, so I dont really remember. I love those photos of Sara on your blog!