Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ben and Lisa's Wedding

An amazing fact about this church:
It was used in the movie Father of the Bride!!
How cool that Lisa & Ben were married here!

The girls did it right-- they played Catchphrase before the wedding. I'm totally stealing that idea!
I love that elaborate things aren't always necessary.sweet GrandmaNate took this. Isn't it fabulous?
The Men.
They studied before the reception :)
the girls glowed, all day.
it was so much fun to watch
Christina was in charge of filming the wedding
I absolutely love her choices of color!
I'm super hipohh so fun !!!!!This is my all time favorite from the day.
#1 they are SO happy
#2, they are looking at a polroid!
#3... the light! it's cooperating so well.
Here they are



Hurray!!

Have a blast in Ha-wai-i, Ben and Lisa!

- Shannon

1 comment:

Heather Leith said...

i am committed to play catch phrase before my wedding.