Friday, July 13, 2007

Foto cabina party & my new shootsaC

Last weekend the most lovely party happened-- it was a celebration of the launch of an awesome new photo booth--the Foto Cabina. I want Biola to own one. I'm thinking that a bit of the $500,000 of AS money could do it. If you go to Biola, leave a comment if you want one for our school! I think it'd be rad.
I spilled a whole bottle of water all over Nate, so this was in honor and remembrance. (or in Nate's case... bitterness?) ;)Our new friends!
[i took these in my garage that night. we own a shopvac!]

Item #2 on the it-list, my new camera bag!
It's called a Shootsac, and it RULES!
One of the best parts: the many many choices of covers :)
my choice: Birds! Perfect.
Those polaroids are from the RV trip.
Check out the Shootsac blog to learn about all of its little features. It was fun to have the creator of the bags, Jessica Claire at the party-- these things have been such a hot ticket with the photography world, and she was selling them right at the party (they're sold out on the website!). Luck-y! Rock on.
So, me and my new bag will be gracing the wedding of Ben and Lisa this weekend. It's helped make shooting so much easier-- everything is right with me, all protected, and looking lovely.

I'm stoked.


OH! As I was exiting the party, I got the chance to meet Jasmine Star!... a rad photographer from my area. That was so much fun. She's a rock star, and very very very sweet.


Well that's it.

I love life and living and breathing and seeing,
Shannon

1 comment:

Hollie Shannon said...

the shopvac.
you are genius.