Friday, May 18, 2007

Toga Party!

Every year my dorm [SIGMA!] walks in togas to a field in the middle of campus to reflect on the year. With so much happening at the end of the semester [finals week is next week!], last night reminded me of the blessings and growth I've experienced this year-- only because of God's grace grace GRACE in my life.So many good friends were there! This is Danika.
She taught me how to suck the honey out of honeysuckle flowers.
Josiah and MikeLee and Clay, rockin the tye-dye. Denise and I!
Can I tell you again? I love this girl.
Thanks Bobo for taking this for us!
You got those shadows perfectly.And to top it all off, our Greek god: Michael.
Sigma! It's been such a fruitful, incredible year.
Thank you thank you thank you.

4 comments:

blythe said...

intense. how did you never mention this tradition? i'm amazed.

Heather Leith said...

I am bizarred. I don't understand this tradition.

Heather Leith said...

But I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's sooo cool!