Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Healthy life choices: idea number one

Do you ever just have a lot to do, but you don't know where to start?

Currently I'm so overwhelmed
And I want to not be...but I am
So instead of stressing myself
out even more, I decided to m-
ake a healthy life choice and do
something that i enjoyed. Late-
ly I've enjoyed laying down in
my really comfortable bed that
is an allegory of my life (it has
orange sheets and a gray comf-
orter and beautiful green pillo-
ws.) Allegory? Was that the ri-
ght word? So, I layed in bed, a-
nd put on my go to bed with t-
his on
mix. On the off-chance
that you're interested in the m-
ix, here is is, straight off my it-
unes. You might have to get a
magnifying glass. Ooooh! Or j-
ust click on it and it will expand
. I like squares, and I am asking
God to overcome my fear of wr-
iting this paper with un-fear. H-
ealthy life choices. Its good for
me to realize that its good for
me to make them. Do you have
any h.l.c. ideas at all to throw m-
y way?

11 comments:

Heather Leith said...

were you delusional whilst posting that? because it was kind of bizarre.

blythe said...

i love the bizarre-ness. it communicates your anxiety very nicely .
the word might be metaphor. your bed is a metaphor for your life. although you may want to consider a stronger connection than the grey and orange factor.
hmm, h.l.c. ideas:
-sufficent sleep (a fan is nice for this)
-drink tea often
-go on walks
-get a bike and you and i can go for bike rides!

Josh Peters said...

sh sh sh sh shannon - blog stranger no more. we are now united through a cyber bond that only God can break. but don't worry, God likes the internet so I think our bond is rather safe.

btw don't ask me about h.l.c's as I would tell you to just not write the paper and build yourself a fort made out of your allegorical sheets and invite all your friends over for an adventure on the seven seas that is your floor.

Shannon said...

since you started with sh sh sh sh shannon, i am SO excited to be your cyberlybondedfriend.

JOSH PETERS AND I ARE FRIENDS! KIND OF!

Brent said...

I was really hoping you would say, "So I laid in my allegory..."

Hollie Shannon said...

I love you.
HLC's, well I need some too.
Breathe Deeply
Laugh out loud... even if you are by yourself. You might feel crazy, and people might think you are, but I think that part makes it funnier and the laughter becomes more genuine.
Ps: if you decide to make that fort, invite me over please!

Anonymous said...

I love making forts!

Eat your greens and drink water.

It will change you, I promise.

Love you.

Ellie

Shannon said...

A review:

-Breathe Deeply
-Laugh out loud
-Eat my greens
-Drink water
-Sleep
-Drink tea often
-Go on walks
-Go on bikerides

You guys are the best :)

Shannon said...

oh! and how could i forget: build forts. or was that an anti-h.l.c.

i think i could turn it into an h.l.c.......

more to come.

Annie Smith said...

soo im so so excited that you have julie andrews singing on this playlist! very awesome.. i have a huge crush on dick van dyke in marry poppins!

Shannon said...

ha- i love him too.
!