Monday, April 30, 2007

So I got a new camera phone


Get this.
The camera has options for
white balance
exposure
self timer
iso
black and white
green (still trying to figure this one out)
SKETCH (like chucky cheese!)

PLUS.
It has VIDEO.

The video feature came in really handy when I had a monumental experience that I am glad to have archived:
I DID THE HULA-HOOP!
I have never been able to do it before, I think because I don't like to dance, and am rather insecure about my dancing and rhythm abilities. It just wasn't my thing.

Well, I've been freed I guess, because I RULE AT HULA-HOOP NOW!!
I want to post the video, but I don't really know how.
That's step 2.

thanks for letting this be revolutionary for me even though these features have existed for years. i'm aware now that i've been in the dark.

8 comments:

blythe said...

shannon, i love you.
i'm glad your new phone allows all of those things. that makes up for the constant fear that the person you're talking to has hung up.

Heather Leith said...

welcome to the light, my dear.

can you take pictures with your real camera at my birthday? do you know yet?

Shannon said...

Yeah, it kind of makes up for it, except for the fact that I'm becoming paranoid.

Heather: its a yes! Mom and you will work out the details.

blythe said...

umm, what do you do on sunday nights? want to come to house church?

Shannon said...

this Sunday I'm going out to dinner with Rosanna at the elephant bar

Hollie Shannon said...

I added a picture of you hula hooping to a little video I made for eli to document the momentous event. I figured the world should know...

David T. Ulrich said...

so according to the transitive property...

buy a phone,

and free yourself from life's insecurities?


its a good concept.

Shannon said...

yup. not sure if its universal, but hey. give it a shot and let me know what happens, eh?