Monday, April 30, 2007

Quirky little things I saw today


the funniest part is that this has existed in the parking lot for a few days now. i hope the owner reads this and comments. i want to know who this beauty belongs to!
a sign to my friend Nate's art show
the part you can't see is that its hanging on a paper mache warrior in front of the cafe
why hello, random balloon arch on the ground!
it was earth day


thats all for today.
this is what my life is filled with.
well, I'm just going to watch Star Wars VI now.
Oh, I haven't talked about my film class yet, have I?
that's next on the agenda.
e.t., superman, graphic novels, lotr...
yes, this is all becoming part of me.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a fun blog!

Heather Leith said...

is that post its on that car?

blythe said...

i hope you hugged that tree.

Shannon said...

yup! post its on a car!! fun, huh?


i wanted to say that i hugged the tree, but i didn't. dang it.

Brent said...

What do the post-its say?

Brent said...

I'm excited to hear about your film class.

David T. Ulrich said...

wow - it must have been one splendid and a half day.

Shannon said...

splendid and a half!

ha!