Monday, April 30, 2007

The Sigma County Fair

These awesome mugs have been Rachel's vision for 3 years.
They came into fruition!
All fairs have sunflowersAll fairs have plaid
Caramel apples: a necessityCandy on hay: cuteClay Chaney and his band: incredible
(Thanks again, guys!! You made our fair complete.)
Mmmm. Some mad barbeque skills existed:
and my sweet brother Ryan helped me set up the lighting for our photo booth! He makes great films and great music. Just thought I'd add that.
This is my roommate and suitemate!
Shanna and Hannah.Juli, you glow.Pie eating contest
{thanks Denise and Justin for taking these photos-- I had to leave early for my design class}
And... the limbo!

And relaxing.

Sigma, I like you a lot.

Shannon Leith

4 comments:

blythe said...

i want a sig mug! this looks like so much fun.

sidenote: my blogging/housechurch friends want you to start hanging out with us. partially to take cool pictures, but mostly because i talk about you often and they see your blog and think you're cool.

Shannon said...

You can totally have a sig mug blythe! They're only $5.

Response to your sidenote: I WANT TO MEET YOUR HOUSECHURCH BLOGGING FRIENDS TOO! They are like this other part of you that I don't know, and I want to get to know them because:
1) they're your friends and therefore they're automatically rad
2) they are all good looking, therefore...good pictures
3) their blogs are fun. people who have fun blogs MUST be good entertainment in real life. hopefully.

lets make a meeting date.
are any blogging housechurch friends reading this?

SPEAK UP! BE A BLOG STALKER NO LONGER!
>>>> i suppose i should speak up in your comment boxes too, huh.

i write long comments on my own blog. *sigh*

blythe said...

haha i just read this. amazing.

David T. Ulrich said...

love love love it.