Sunday, April 29, 2007

It's photo distribution day, didn't you hear?

One of my weaknesses is giving friends the photos that I take when we go out together. TO PICK OUT THE BEST ONES AND EMAIL THEM TO PEOPLE. ITS JUST SO DIFFICULT.

Okay, I realize I have a problem and need to grow in this area.
So, here I am, it's 2:53 in the morning, and.... here are some photos that my dear friends have been patiently waiting for for the past few weeks. Contrary to what it may seem like, I do love you all and I no longer want to keep these images of you hostage.

Event #1: dinner with my incredible floor!
The Max had a night out at Buca di Beppo (this is my 2nd favorite Italian restaurant!).These girls are the best best best.
Event #2: dinner with two lovely friends
I am moving to the raddest apartments next semester, and I am going to live with two of my greatest friends: Ellen and Hollie! We had a future roommate dinner and dessert night last weekend. Ellen is the most wonderful cook I have encountered to date, and she kindly invited Hollie and I to her apartment for a great dinner. Whew-- I'm looking forward to learning from her! We went to Rutabegorz for dessert.They apparently want you to:We didn't even mean to match!
CAN I SAY: DESTINY?It is SUCH a perfect apartment.
lots of personality and flareEvent #3: the Sigma County Fair!
Complete with pie-eating contests, caramel apples, and many wonderful people. I am posting the photo-booth photos tomorrow. There's a ton to go through, and this healing process can only handle so much at once.



to these three groups of people
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your graciousness and patience as I work through my issues. Seriously. Sorry means change! I am turning over a new leaf. I hope.

Shannon Charissa Leith

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shannon,

Can we be friends for life?
Because I love you.

With Love,

Ellen
Your future apartment-mate.

Hollie Shannon said...

since when did we make posting pictures of us online a necessity for mutual love?
I'd love you even if you didn't have a camera... but I do enjoy the pictures. (and that one of you and Denise is stinking hilarious!)

cheers to the future,
hollie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me steal that photo of you for my blog :)

Shannon said...

ellen, we were already friends for life. don't worry. can't wait to be 75 years old and making crafts together!

hol- missed you today! thanks for loving me even if I'm camera-less.

Brady, I didn't "let" you. You stole it.

Anonymous said...

I can give it back if you want :)