Wednesday, February 14, 2007

New Business Cards


Here they are! This design will be the roots of the look for my new website, which is launching soon. Simplicity and clarity are key for business cards. I just got a request to design a local comedian, Clint Rothell's cards, which I'm excited about. All my art worlds converging!

This made my day: One came blue on the front, and another came with red and yellow on the back! What a perfect mistake-- they unknowingly added zest to my day, and hey-- maybe one day they'll be on ebay as the limited edition Shannon Leith Photography business cards. Who knows.

3 comments:

Heather Leith said...

these are awesome!! definitely simple and lovvvveeely. you will get TONS of business by just showing people these.

p.s. thanks for the picture of that man you sent me! it was hilarious!

Brent said...

Nice cards. Maybe you should have them make some of those "mistakes" when you get low on these.

blythe said...

i MUST HAVE those limited edition Shannon Leith cards....!!! ;)