Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Okay, I get a little excited.

Just so you know, I had to skip two of the songs: Sinkin' Soon and Be My Somebody. Too-- not Norah. Too loud and jumpy. I know, I know-- if these weren't in there I'd fall asleep...but that's exactly right. I was in my bed, trying to fall asleep, and Sinkin' Soon came on and interrupted my dreams because it was just so loud and all over the place.

I think I basically love her voice and her hair. I approach music like this: I like one person with one instrument. That's my top priority. Oh, and quietness. It can't be loud. For me, the lyrics are recognized in phase three. I know. I've got growing to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her first CD a lot; it is one of my favorites. I'm not much of a fan of number two but three seems like it could be good :)