Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jen & Jon's Wedding-----------!! ::: LA wedding photography

I really, really like Jen and Jon. I like how they interact as a couple, I like the friends that they chose to stand with them on their wedding day, I like their style, their families, their warmth.

Their wedding was up in Exeter, CA----- at a friends amazing yellow house, which had a perfectly perfect red barn, chickens, and everything else that a country house should have. There was barbequed tri-tip at their reception, which Jon said was the part he was most looking forward to. Oh, men and their meat. ;)

We honestly just had a blast hanging out together. Fun and relaxed, my favorite kind of day.



say yes to this image, oh my gosh! i love it!!
jon!
i have a polaroid of this that i want to show you all---- the polaroids from this wedding need their own post!
can i just say that the groomsmen in this wedding were stellar?
this is one of my favorite group photos i've taken.
"the Lord CARES FOR US!" ;)
JEN!! PERFECT!
(love these girls dresses. so summery. and they have pockets.)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
total favorite!
and, the ceremony:




another amazing idea by jen: lemons,

beyond sweet,

i've enver really done a shot like this before, and i was so excited about it!! the sun had just set, and i went on the balcony with my 24mm 1.4
and THEN------ a magical moment happened that could have been bad.... the first dance started. i was just up there, hangin out, experimenting... and up walks jon! (obsessed with this shot!)
i embraced it, shot up on the balcony for a while, lots of motion blur, lots of rad blue sky, and then came down and got this one, among many others.

so there we are. :)
the most lovely country wedding,
and to top it off,
they honeymooned in canada.
i love them.
shannon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon I LOVE them! They captured the day exactly how I always want to remember it. Thank you..thank you..thank you :) I can't say it enough. <3, Jen

Carson Leith said...

couldn't get over how beautiful these pictures are. wonderful shots, shannie. especially the last two

!!!!