Friday, June 26, 2009

::: Clarivel & Tuan ::: LA wedding photography

this was one of the most unique first-meetings i've seen, purely because clarivel told me, "i want to surprise him." and i asked her if she was serious, and she proceeded to have her maid-of-honor distract tuan, and she LITERALLY snuck up on him!
another fun detail of their wedding was her shoes. clarivel had these pretty white heels, which she put on for about ten minutes and quickly changed into these. she let out a big sigh and said "NOW i feel like myself." its my favorite thing when people choose to do what makes them feel comfortable, themselves, free...... :)
ahh! how amazing does she look?
i love this one of tuan!
their wedding was at a golf course, which gave me lots of fun accessories for the pictures, including LIVE GOLF CARTS
individual pictures of each member of the bridal party!
something i dont usually post, but i think these are rad.
















:::::::::::::::::::::: ceremony! :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


:)


my favorite!

he asked for a profile picture,
and i was a fan of that idea:
unique thing #20 of their wedding....clarivel sang tuan a Leona Lewis' song Keep Bleeding during the reception----- i cried.

they loved their cake! so much they wanted a picture with it after they cut the cake. yes yes and YES.

what a beautiful day you guys.
congratulations!
--------------------- Shannon

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I can't wait til I call you and ask you to shoot my wedding. I just decided that I am going to sing to my groom too.
I guess I have some time to figure out what song to sing!
BEAUTIFUL shots, Shannon!
:)

twopartssugar said...

OMG! Gorgeous photos! I love the one of the women running....so awesome! Ever since I found your blog I've been addicted...Keep up the great work!

Katie Julius said...

Oooo...I like the individual shots. I know you said you don't post them very often, but I like them a lot! Can't wait till October when it's MY wedding I'm looking at!