Sunday, May 24, 2009

so happy!!!! I GRADUATED!




yesterday was seriously one of the most exciting days....
i didnt think it would feel as monumental as it did.
that was a BIG DEAL!!

it was a happy, tiring, exciting time
and now i exist as a college grad
and am moving to my new house in south pasadena with rosanna
tomorrow!

so many more things to update you on,
and that will happen
live from the pink house.

just wanted to let the world know,
i'm alive
and done with school
!!
:)

and i got a cactus and a sugar bowl!

13 comments:

brady said...

you also got a black cloth napkin...

brady said...

by the way, nice haircut!

bridgetwhoplaysfrenchhorn said...

congratulations!

...and way to go on rocking the colored shoes :) (I did polka dots for my graduation last year!)

Julie Hibbard said...

Congratulations Shannon! I am so happy for you...can't wait to see what's in store for you next!!!

Roxy Khan said...

You have no idea how excited I am about the pink house!!!! Congrats!

MK Reynolds said...

congratulations, Shannon! :)

blythe said...

love love you, congrats again. :]

Ellen said...

I want to see this pink house! Congratulations, Shannon!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

The OC Gazette said...

Go Shannon! Watch out world!

Gina said...

Congratulations. You look so happy and you should be. I'm here via Alive in Wonderland. Love your blog.

ben wideman said...

Thanks for visiting the blog! Always good to know there is a fellow Canadian around.

Cafe Pasadena said...

S, love your photo blog. Welcome to So Pasa. A Pink house?? Gotta take a pic of THAT!

I kinda wanna rename your blog to The Happy Blogger.