Friday, January 2, 2009

on the job!

random little times that my dearest blythe photographed me photographing people, or doing other things that end up being part of the day :)

for instance, styling!
or showing the images--- which i love\one time, my brother Carson and I ended up working at the same wedding! he was doing sound! now THAT was random.this is at wayfarers chapel, such a beautiful place!and here i am testing the light for my second shooter.
wow. bad haircut, shan.

so there you go!
have a great day,
(i went to trader joes this morning and wowzey, do i ever have good lunch options. woo!)

love,
shan

1 comment:

blythe said...

ha.

on a semi-related note: did i leave my 2 gig card with you after heather and david's wedd? i can't find it...and wonder if it got mixed up with yours?