Thursday, January 1, 2009

my grandparents, in trabuco canyon

my grandparents travel all over Canada and the US in their RV------ and while they were here for Christmas, I wanted to take photos of them at their campsite. one of my favorite things was having my grandma show me all of her favorite things----- great trees, great light, little flowers, and her rock collection! it was the best.

i totally love this one!
their RV was the best light reflector ever
they said i could post this one--------
grandma getting an ear hair out of alf's ear.
here are the rocks! which are quite a commitment to own when you travel in an RV where every pound counts,
!!
i loved listening to my grandma describe them.
"isn't it neat how God did this?"

they're leaving tomorrow to go off to their next adventure.
we'll miss them :)
love you guys,
shan

3 comments:

Abigail said...

a) her rocks are total holidazzle.

b) i wanna see the rv!

Carrie Allen said...

wow. your grandparents are awesome.

Luke said...

Hey Shannon, you don't know me, but I've just found your blog, and love the pic of your grandparents together under the tree... (This one http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ACZHpDT60iQ/SV19vP70lmI/AAAAAAAAIGU/24dFW4eaykY/s1600-h/IMG_6541+copy.jpg) It's showing true love and unity, and nature... Well anyway, congrats on the awesome shot!