Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ruthi

Ruthi Auda is one of my dear friends-------- she's a girl who loves life, loves to create and is absolutely uniquely beautiful. Now, I took these photos of her last May. LAST MAY. 6 months ago. For her graduation. Heaven knows why I never posted them... I think I remember being in crazy-mode, finishing the semester and getting ready to go to Africa and shooting lots of weddings. Now that she's graduated, she works at Anthropologie as one of the people who makes art for the store. check out her blog to see her amazing work! Essentially, she makes all of the amazing things that you get to look at as you shop in Anthro, wishing you had $249 to buy that amazing sweater with little birds sewn onto it. Isn't that rad?

Anyway, these photos are so lovely that
I needed to post them, so here you go!
We went to the Farmer's Market in LA.
isn't she absolutely pretty?
after the Farmer's Market we went to
her house for some photos with her bike. :)
and polaroids!
and being adorable!

Ruthi you're the best.
love :)
shan

3 comments:

blythe said...

i love that i keep seeing this girl at weddings we shoot. And hearing about her from other friends too (carrie allen was talking to her about being roommates too!)

and that she has my dream job. :]

oh, and i had a revelation: that last portrait shot of her on your post= me + meagan witt? do you see it?

www.ruthiauda.com/blog said...

this was so fun!!

Always the first person I'd think of to take photos...love you!

autumn said...

So, im just a lurker old friend of blythe but this girl looks like she could be blythes little sister...bizzaro!