Thursday, December 11, 2008

i'm apparently a pushover: there's 3 winners

I put myself in a bad situation by writing two totally different questions for the contest. #1) where do i do the most SESSIONS #2) where do i SHOOT the most. so---- because of my own haywire contest.......... we have a three way tie.

okay, when brady said that my favorite place was Old Town Orange---- he was right. I have shot there so many times. So many! I love it there. It's the place I've done the most actual official photo sessions. this was the answer that i was looking for.

but. then came Mary-Kate... mkrmouse.
She said La Mirada.
That pulled on my heartstrings because I realized that La Mirada is ACTUALLY more of my favorite than Old Town.... I love photographing life in the city that I live in: and that's right here in La Mirada. She beat me at my own game.

THEN.
Then came Amy!
who said Tropicana!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy's totally right.
She zoomed in even more and got straight to the point: i love shooting right outside my front door. I love shooting at Tropicana.

You all win.
Go to bookjournals.com and pick your fave and email me which one you'd like!




Gosh---- the next person would have had to say "your soul" or something like that.


ha, this seriously rocked me.
you all win.
shannon

4 comments:

amy katherine said...

BEST DAY EVER!!!

I never win anything. Yaaaay!!!!!

Anonymous said...

as the official greatest guesser of all time, i humbly accept the prize :)

blythe said...

dang, i missed that contest.

Heather Leith said...

dang, me too!