Friday, October 17, 2008

80% OFF?


My roommate Rosanna and I set out to buy a pot.

We needed to make 2 boxes of white shells and cheese and our little bitsy pot didn't fit all that pasta unless we watched it every second so that it didn't boil over, which I wasn't interested in doing.

So.  Since Marshalls was closed, we were on our way to Target.  On our way to TARGET though....I saw Kohls on my right.



Major dilemma:
... i hate Kohls, but it has good deals.



I'll admit... I've found some gems there before... but the environment of the place just doesn't make me want to stay there.  I usually avoid it unless I'm really in the mood for annoying loudspeaker announcements about how I should GET A KOHLS CARD AND SAVE TWENTY PERCENT!  or if I'm in the mood for sifting through piles and piles of ugly shirts to find the one good one for $2.  Usually: no thanks!

This particular night though, I was inspired to go to Kohls,
and GUESS WHAT!
we found a $200 pot for $40.


It's these kinds of things in my day that make me so happy.




i would like to end by thanking my parents for encouraging me to shop there throughout my life so far.  thank you, mom and dad.


i saved $160!
Shannon

8 comments:

Greg Leith said...

we, your parents, are eternally elated for teaching you how to save $$. Now, be sure to keep the $$ u saved for a rainy day!
dad

Anonymous said...

nice pot

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Robert and I am wondering if I can hire you to take a portrait of my pot?

If all goes well, I would also like to hire you to photograph my pans and dishes too :)

I have a wife, but don't need pictures of her...

Shannon said...

brady=robert

Anonymous said...

BRADY YOU ROCK MY POT-LOVING WORLD! (That didn't come out right.)

Shannon's Mom

Anonymous said...

awwww, was it that obvious?!

remember that one time when i commented as you :)

Anonymous said...

I only knew because of Shannon's hint. Otherwise you would have been well-disguised.
Shannon's Other Mom.

Anonymous said...

Haha, good!

Too bad Shan is such a good detective, otherwise, my alias could have lived on for a few more posts...