Wednesday, August 27, 2008

RC staff photos

My roommate, and dear friend, Rosanna--- is one of the people in charge of the apartment I live in ///////TROPICANA!/////////

Her staff had me do their photos, and let's just say this: these people know how to be in front of the camera.

Sometimes it takes a little while for people to warm up and relax....
but this group met me at nine in the morning and absolutely rocked it.

Krista, the official, boss.
NateLes
ReneeNate
Sarah
Charity
John
Johnny
Ken
and Ro :)
...who gets two because that's what happens when you're roommates and eat breakfast together every morning. {{{{{{{and the world needs needs NEEDS to experience this photo. i want one on my wall.}}}}}}}}and here they all are!
loving life, in the stairwell of my incredible teal apartment.
wooo hooo!!!!!!!!!!
shan

2 comments:

Maria Agria said...

Hi

I am writting you from Portugal, and let me tell you that you actually can get the best out of people. Showing us their real feelings.

Congrats

Love your work!

Maria

Maria Agria said...

I just was searching the next blogger and yours came up

My husband is a fotographer, and I am a plastic artist. Every thing I look up and I like I usually express.

His site : www.lmento.fotopic.net

That is why we are in bloggspot, right? :)

But realy like the way you fotograph marriages. Too bad you did not fotograph ours :)

Take care and keep in touch

Maria