Monday, April 14, 2008

yes, a new post, finally, finally.

this week's blog entries will
a) exist
b) help you understand why i havent had time to post
c) be really exciting

here's a little glimpse into what i've been up to:
• preparing for my trip to Africa this summer
• my first ever engagement session in the air ::::: one of my clients has his pilot's license!
• i was IN a wedding in yakima, washington (what an experience after photographing so many.... ahhh!)
• five senior photo sessions
• new photos of my family
• new art projects

and more fun little things like:
making oatmeal out of real oats
visiting the griffith observatory with my boyfriend
buying a teal typewriter for $5 at the thrift store
and wearing stripes for a week straight.


////////////////////////////////////
now, to keep with the theme of SPORATIC,
here's a photo of me in Africa when I was 16.
{i'm so excited to go back this summer! i'll explain more later}

i still think about this little girl to this day,


anyway,
if you are one of my sweet people who check my blog daily,
i am grateful for you,
and i appreciate you sticking with me for the past, two weeks,
where i've been busier than ever.
i've taken a deep breath and i'm ready to post again.
promise.

love and love and love,
shannon

15 comments:

Allison said...

where are you going in Africa?

Shannon said...

Hey Allison! I'm going to Malawi, and the trip is through Biola.

I'm going to write more about it this week.

- shan

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon, GOOD to have you back and I am looking forward to learning more about Malawi. I looked up Malawi and now I know what part of Africa you are going to visit! GREAT!!!

love ya GR MA

Ronnie Ruiz said...

good stuff! already missing the kids I just met in Honduras. can't wait to hear more :)

Carrie Allen said...

not gunna lie...I miss your posts and pictures.

Ps, i am watching you in the library right now...one day, one day you will take my pictures and I will be excited... :)

Cassidy Dawn said...

Hey there, just one of those blog checkers, so happy to have you back!

Shannon said...

carrie, you crack me up. you are going to CRACK UP at the photos. deeeear oh dear.

cassidy--- thanks for saying hi! hello hello and thanks for looking. :)

Anonymous said...

update!!!

blythe said...

shannnnnnoonnnnnnn.

Anonymous said...

Did you fall down a well shaft with no wifi signal?????????

What is going on here?!

I would have thought that you went to Africa already, except that I keep getting emails from you!

Post photos!
Post words!
Hurry up!

Miss Lagasse said...

Wow, Brady, you are intense.

Maybe you should guest blog for Shannon.

Anonymous said...

GOOD IDEA!!!

MK Reynolds said...

sniffle.
no Shannon blog posts! :(

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

what, you deleted your own comment?!