Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sun from Shadow concert at the Vault

in other words:
my rockstar brothers did another concert.

wooo!
i'm their fan!

and i show my love to them via photographs.

listen to them here! they're incredible. and they're all magically only in high school.


this is one of my highlight photos from the night. i love it love it love it. thank you to the lighting crew for creating beautiful light for me to photograph inrockin, clearly.Logan, rocking
Hayden on the drumsit was landon's first show with the band, and he did great
oooo- one of the highlights for me was when Carson busted out his bow and played his guitar with it. talent!
i think my fave is this gem:
Jason melted my heart by wearing this amazing neon shirteh?
a fun little series right here


look at this rad one! it just came like this. it will probably never be able to happen again without using photoshop. but not tonight folks. tonight its yellow allll on its ownSun from Shadow SURE has a lot of screaming girl fans...
it was the venue's last night, and somehow that meant everyone got to parade the stage during the last songit was riot-like, and very very fun
\my brother! cars, you're the best.
simba
me and my million of brothers afterwardsMaryKate I'm their #1 Fan Reynolds

go listen to at least one of their songs. (here!)
your soul will be enhanced.
shannon

7 comments:

MK Reynolds said...

I really like these pictures, Shannon! Especially the one with Carson and his bow, it was so neat! :)
And Simba, heh!

Mary Kate

Jason Leith said...

shannon,

these pictures are truly amazing.THANKS! sooooooo much! me and carson were freaking out when we first saw them, and i kind of still am.

Shannon said...

yayyyyyyyyyy
these were so fun to do, especially since i got to be on stage, pretending to be the one fans were screaming for

blythe said...

these are great shan! fun lighting!

andddd your hair is gettin longgg :)

Heather Leith said...

ohh...i am missing in the sibling picture.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon,

I didn't get to go to this concert and I was sad, but it really helped me to see a good collection of pictures that you took and shared with all of us. Thanks so much! The picture with four of you was so good! I'm saving these pictures and will print some off to show people up here...GR MA

Unknown said...

shan: your brothers are amazing [i checked out their myspace], and i am so impressed. your family is so talented. keep me posted i love to see 'em live.

...oh, and my soul is enhanced!! wwoah!