Tuesday, January 29, 2008

me ages 2-4.

digging through family photos is always fun for me. i'm sentimental and nostalgic. i never really knew i had a hanging-out-in-the-bathtub theme in my life though.
i was reading a Kids Bible.
probably called Bible 4 Kidz!
little shannon in florida.
first day of preschool
...decorated with my mom's clip-on earrings and bow,
my mom sewed me this outfit, including the headband. (and i think she sewed that cat too)

don't blackmail me,
especially since my hair didn't grow until age 4.
shannon

6 comments:

Hollie Shannon said...

#1... we are more alike than we knew. I used to sleep in the bathtub! I would always ask my mom if I could sleep in there instead of my bed. Its a great place to be.

#2. Your mom is amazing. she sewed you more than clothes... pets too.

#3. you are so cute.
and i miss you.

blythe said...

that picture of you on the beach with the gulls is amazing.

Heather Leith said...

SHANNON! i have that clip on earring from preschool! i just threw it away actually...dang it.
it was a green foam square with a foam palm tree and a foam coconut.

Shannon said...

hol-- we're bathtub twins? what a hoot!! and i really miss you too. so good talking to you today.

blx-- yeah, isnt it amazing? its so majestically composed. its kind of surreal.

heath. no way! thats really bizarre. and rad.

Anonymous said...

An important note on the seagull/beach picture - you're stuffing the seagull food into your mouth like you haven't eaten for a month. Hence, the pudgy tummy.

Love,
Mom

gnet said...

I am a huge fan of old family pics...except when they are of me! Yours are fun though!++ Ya never know when these styles will come back around and tubs will become a sleeping craze!!!++