Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Jamie and Mikey at the Fullerton Arboretum

Jamie and Mikey have been dating for about 6 or 7 YEARS! I've known them both since high school, and I couldn't be more thrilled for their wedding coming up in June.

They were so much fun to photograph, partly because I know them so well, and partly because they made it so easy for me. We had a blast.

I want to start with my absolute favorite image of all time,
and next, i love this one because to me it shows their friendship. Mikey and Jamie are best friends!
and how perfect is this moment?the Fullerton Arboretum was beautiful...they were totally fun
:)!heres a nice smiley oneand a shining glowing one!they, are, so in love.i think we called this a Lord of the Rings moment.i really want to write ahh! so cute! for each one of these photos. i loved photographing these two.ahh! so cute!
this one's fun :)
i love how Mikey rocks the side-part.
I was in love with Jamie's dress, so-- I had to use it for a polaroid background---
and along with all the others, i love this one too. :)

7 comments:

MK Reynolds said...

I love these pictures.
Seeing people you know photographed by Shannon! is just very neat.

And they look so nice together. :)

blythe said...

these are BEAUTIFUL shan!! absolutely stunning.

Anonymous said...

Mikey & Jamie warrant a full slide show, don't you think??? SO darling!
Mom

Kat said...

Shannon,

You're a genius. Of course, I may be biased since I love these two and I love you so much, but seriously...these pictures are the perfect capture of my favorite couple.

Anonymous said...

Shan,

these are great! i love the emotions in them!

:)

hey, any chance your planning or wanna go to ospwest? would be fun!

phylicia

blythe said...

shan, i looked at these again, and that one of them kissing in front of the trees with the backlighting is incredible. !!

it really is.

blythe said...

to clarify: the one below the "lord of the rings moment"

also, to be clear: they are ALL incredible. honest to goodness.