Monday, January 21, 2008

Annie and Drew's Engagement Session

heres a little addition!
my faves, the polaroids.
Annie and Drew, you are absolutely stunning in this photo.
Annie and I have been emailing each other about her wedding for a few months, and she hired me without ever meeting in person! I was so excited when she told me her fiance was Drew: because he was my boss when I was sixteen!! It's a small world, and I love photographing weddings of people I know. Annie also admitted to being a long-time blog stalker of mine. Since before she even MET Drew! She's wanted me to shoot her wedding from before there was ever a boyfriend on the scene (so girls: there's hope! now she's found her man!)

Old Town Orange is the best backdrop for photos! We walked around town for an hour or so and found cool little spots, like this one:
Most people get worried about looking awkward in their photos. It's a common fear. I always tell people to just relax, because I guarantee they'll look natural, beautiful, glowing, and happy:
there's this alleyway we found that acted like a windtunnel--
could it get any more perfect looking?this couple is going to be such a blast to hang out with on their wedding day!
i love how Drew's looking at her here,
i told him Drew, be the MAN
this one is so happy! I love it.
hi, we're models.
and a fun close one to finish us off!

Annie...Drew...
you guys were SO great and I can't wait to see you again soon for the big day!
Shannon

6 comments:

Heather Leith said...

ahhh i love annie! i think i am coming to the wedding. even if i am not invited, i'm coming.

annie said...

TWO THINGS...

1. heather. you are totally invited. remember when we tralked at thousand pines?

2. shannon. THANK YOU! these pictures are so great! I knew that I would just love you! you're amazing and I can't wait until i get to see you again!

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie, (and Shannon)
yes the pictures are wonderful and I want to come too!
love ya Shannon,
GR ma

Shannon said...

ha, annie-- i guess my entire family is coming to your wedding. ;) good thing we know you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shan, the blog's changed a little and fresh thoughts are pouring in. Feel free to let me know what you think.

P.S. I'm enjoying yours as always.

Heather McTaggart said...

Shannon, I will be at this wedding...we finally meet after having an email relationship!

ANNIE...what can I SAY...I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE and LOVE YOU MORE! You are amazing and this is the PERFECT guy for my friend! You LOOK AMAZING! Did I tell you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU TONS SISTER!?!?!