Sunday, December 9, 2007

what bedtime looks like for me:


i like to dress in all one color for bed.
so do some of my roommates and friends.
we have to be different colors though.
this is blythe and i.
we self timed this one.
i think it took 5 tries.



voice update,
i still have none.
literally zero.
not even rhasps today.

i'm getting a kick out of it though-- because when i try to talk to people, all that comes out is a whisper, and without fail: they always WHISPER BACK! its so funny!!

i guess my non-blogging finals week isn't happening.
so, hi!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

I LOVE wearing all of one color to bed!

Hope your voice gets better. I miss it.

:)

Goodnight!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon, what a great picture of you and your good friend. I like it. I don't wear all the same color to bed....never thought to do it!

love ya,
Gr. Ma.

blythe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.