Sunday, November 4, 2007

LIVE TIME FROM ARIZONA!!!

Denise and I are in Arizona visiting a photo friend: RILEY!

He has internet in his car.
So, here I am, blogging... in the car.
In, the, car.
Nerdy?
Yes.
Fun?
Yes.

Here's some breakfast polaroids. (we have 4 total)
Denise is hardcore and brought her Fun Saver:Riley warned me of the jumping cacti but I accidentally didn't listen and almost got killed.
My lovely model and lovely friendHi Arizona, hiii

(ITS SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT)

okay, back to real life.

4 comments:

blythe said...

ok, JUMPING CACTI?!?!

what. the. crap.

Shannon said...

i think its legitimately called jumping cacti, due to people like me who get stuck by it for no apparent reason. (okay, so i was practically RUNNING through the cacti garden.)

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise said...

ahh the cactus!