Thursday, October 18, 2007

Kate and Chuck's Wedding at Castle Green ::: LA wedding photography

I shot Kate and Chuck's wedding 2 MONTHS ago with Kurt Hilmerson and forgot to blog about it. I love second shooting--I get freed up to chill out and shoot whatever I want which is fun. So, we were at Castle Green in Pasadena, which was essentially my dream location. Vintage flair eVERYwhere.

Their house was also amazing-- look at the little garden!
Chuck, looking sharP.Kate's dress was my dream dress.
it's perfect in so many ways.
One of them, the lace, another, its not huge.
flowers, with bathroom tile for some spice
in the bathroom looking up,and in the getting ready room were these!
here is the bridesman.
and here's Kate, looking absolutely gorgeous
you've got to make sure everythings perfect, you know?this one makes me cry, the dad with his daughter.
aww, i love my dad.
and how AMAZING does Kate look...!
glow, ing
oh man, one of my all time favorites.
small children dressed in suits, rule
--lace and light and people make the world so much better.
the ceiling,
the dancing!
can we all melt right now? so sweet.
mmm.and, saying goodbye to all the guests//

hurray hurray.
what a fun find, eh?



1 comment:

blythe said...

ok, i love her dress!
and i've been to castle green! i went with robb last september, we trespassed. it is sooo cool, especially the towers.