Monday, October 1, 2007

Blaire Byhower & her amazing Club 33 birthday

My friend Blaire had a birthday celebration at Club 33 in Disneyland. It's a top-secret restaurant, and its hard to get in-- so I was excited to be able to go!

Here she is, complete with a Disney birthday button.
A few years ago our friend Jimmy bought Blaire one of those bricks in the ground that has your name engraved on it! (this was pre-dinner.)

here she is!
we changed into our eveningwear
in the Disney bathrooms
random photo from the line for Soarin California
adorable woman with a sweatbandadorable family with balloon hats.
back to club 33. Here's the entrance!
our waiter from SCOTLAND!Blaire and her mom Sue
blaire amber kristin me
i love this one :)
goodbye :)

3 comments:

Hollie Shannon said...

Oh my... that woman with the sweatband... wow, I mean, goodness, that's amazing... i think she could crush me.

Shannon said...

haaaa! SERIOUSLY!! SHE'S INTENSE!!!

Poker Fan said...

Quite right! I like your idea. I suggest to take out for the general discussion.