Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Kelly, Cooper and Archer

Kelly, Cooper and Archer (check out Kelly's blog! I want to be a mom like her! someday!) were a blast to hang out with. My family has known Kelly for about 5 years or so, and I hadn't met her husband or son until today! Little Archer is adorable, has SO much hair, and has some rad parents.

Kelly had some great photo ideas. Isn't this shot fun?
Archer is so mini! (I know I know-- I'm easily enthralled...)
Her grandma and mom both used this rocking chair,
and now she gets to use it to rock Archer. I love family heirlooms,
and this chair just has so much history and character.

Today was really overcast-- perfect for photos!
It gave everything this soft glowy feel. Mmmm.Archer didn't really feel like smiling today...
Kelly and Cooper decided to mimic him.
Ha! This moment is so wonderful. I think he's beautiful even without smiling.
Who deemed smiling as the epitome of perfect anyway?
Another great face:
Have I told you lately?
I absolutely love my job.
The chance to get to know beautiful people
people who are beautiful inside and outside
...I just feel lucky.

Thanks guys!
and happy 3 month birthday, Archer!

5 comments:

blythe said...

sweet sweet photos. i love that name, archer. and i love the feet and leg shots.

Heather Leith said...

archer. i love you.

kelly and cooper. i lovvvve you.

Heather Leith said...

shannon. i loooooove you.

Annie Smith said...

i love this last one (his cute scrunched toes) and the funny face one!
you are great!

Shannon said...

yeah isn't Archer's name adorable Blythe? Gosh-- Blythe. Isn't YOUR name adorable? I love your name too.

love you too Heath!

HI ANNIE!
Archer's toes were absolutely cute. Cute cute cute.