Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm a mom for a day.

I'm looking after the two cutest kids on the planet for a few days:
Jack and Parker!

Jack on his scooter
Parker eating, and looking oh-so-cute.

Megan, their real mom-- blows me away.
How does she do this every minute of her life?

After just swimming at the pool and making them dinner I was exhausted. The kids are in bed now, and I have some brownies in the oven. How fun fun fun.

And tomorrow-- we do it all over! I promised Jack we'd go swimming again, and that we could read books, and laugh, and play, and run, and eat lots of sugar.

5 comments:

TheHuntsAreRad said...

shan you are so talented, your pics are gorgeous!

and holy moley, those kids have really grown up!

They are like little men now!

Shannon said...

Hey Katie! Yeah-- they are getting so big. Jack asks such cute questions, and Parker smiles all the time. It's been fun!

Hollie Shannon said...

"eat lots of sugar"
a must in the art of winning a child's heart.

Anonymous said...

Those kids are so cute, Shan :)

"I promised Jack we'd go swimming again, and that we could read books, and laugh, and play, and run, and eat lots of sugar."

That sounds like an awesome day!

Shannon said...

ha, hol-- yeah, especially since Megan is organic+healthy to the extreme. more than me. its rockin.

Hi brady! yeah, we had so much fun. on day 2 we played in the sprinkler. it was wonderful.