Thursday, June 21, 2007

blx in LA, my favorite girl, my favorite city (ahh! does this mean i'm disowning la mirada?)

along with la mirada, LA is my favorite city. they are both favorites.
do you have a lot of favorites?
i sure do.

here's blythe.this is my favorite moment of our day
okay Blythe-- just do whatever you want!
and this perfect situation just came upon me
it was like magic.
i call this one: freedom, all over.
i know, i'm obsessed with it, but, that's the truth. i'm obsessed with it.
(it being, both freedom and the photos with the metal rail)
LOOK AT MY FRIEND!
SHE IS STUNNING!
you don't understand how much i love her eyes, and her curls.
she is so lovely.
i like this place better when paired with essence de blythe,
but, it's still nice on its own, eh?
along with geometry and color,
I LOVE THIS GIRL!


!!
love, shan.

3 comments:

blythe said...

shan, you are so sweet. on top of being an incredible photographer.
i still think those railing ones are a bit awkward, and the one you entitled "freedom all over" i might have called something to do with orgasmic. ha. oh my.

love you. so much. !!

Shannon said...

oh dear. my work being described as orgasmic.

i dont know what to do with that.

i still like the railing ones, but i think that my commentary might have accidentally made it a tad on the edge of appropriate.

my oh my.

my innocent, naive little self.

people, i seriously was not thinking orgasmic when i took, processed, or wrote about those.

i love you all.
in a completely friendly, nice, pure way.

Hollie Shannon said...

haha you girls crack me up!