Saturday, April 21, 2007

Yellow + Grey day, everywhere

I don't require that they have both.Hello, pylon.
This precious woman talked with us for quite a while
It's interesting what just a small movement of the camera will give you.
I'm standing in exactly the same place as the one above. I like them both for completely different reasons. This one is so organic and free. The other, "hello, my name is rigidity".
At the train station (I don't get it either)

By the way, I do apologize for the extremely long, dark, bleak phase of no posts for a while. No, I did not decide to run off and live in Connecticut after all... but rather, when I arrived back from my trip, I realized that homework had not been a priority over my spring break. Coffee and art were my priorities. This week has consisted of so much art-making and studying and writing and sleeping and recovering from a small cold, that I just couldn't focus on posting photos online, you know? There is such a tension in the issue of TIME sometimes, isn't there? Well, at least for me it exists. Thank you for being gracious while I frantically caught up on the life that I put on hold while I experienced the world of THE EAST COAST. (I'm still enthralled with even the very sound of the name, as you can probably tell.)

Goodbye :)
Much love.
Thank you for looking and I hope you see a small glimpse of beauty here in the sometimes mundane. Like that poor ugly fake plant in the photo directly above that I saw at a little cafe.


Shannon Leith

2 comments:

Heather Leith said...

i love these pictures!

that gave me an idea for my birthday. maybe you could do a photo shoot for us and we could give everyone a picture at the end!! how fun would that be? call me if you have any brilliant ideas!

Brent said...

Is that the old witch woman from Snow White?

Great pictures regardless.