Saturday, April 7, 2007

A nice dirty wall

It's Spring Break! Which means...I'm going to Boston and New York soon!! It also means-- lunch with my mom, and dinner with Blythe.

My mom and I went to Rutabegorz, one of my new favorite restaurants. "Where everything is homemade". Perfect! They have locations in Old Town Orange, Fullerton and Tustin. If you live nearby, it will be a lovely experience for you. I guarantee.

After lunch we went to Out of Vogue-- the most eclectic little vintage shop where I bought a chair. I have a vision for it sitting next to the sink in the kitchen in my apartment next year.

Blythe was kind enough to come all the way to Biola to hang out last night. We realized we hadn't seen each other in a month. We had a great time at Buca di Beppo, an amazing Italian restaurant. I had a gift certificate that had been sitting around for 6 months.
I bet you're just dying to see the chair, eh?
Blythe Blythe Blythe Blythe Blythe Blythe Blythe Blythe
iloveyou

5 comments:

blythe said...

love rutabegorz, love the chair, love YOU.///

Heather Leith said...

i love these pictures!!!!

shann look at my blog and you will see some exciting family news.

Anonymous said...

I love the photos... and the chair is pretty cool too :)

See you in NYC in a few days!

Shannon said...

Blx- love.

Heath- Why do they get a hot-tub the minute I move out? ;) Bask in the glory of being the youngest, okay?

See you in FIVE DAYS Brady!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.