Wednesday, April 11, 2007

the east coast + me


I leave in a few hours...
AND I'M JUST SO PUMPED!

I fly into New York, stay there until Friday, take a train to Boston, see Norah, love life, and look at lots of art.

It is going to be a fantastic, amazing, lovely trip, and if you would like to vicariously live though me, I'll be posting some photos and excerpts from our travels :) I am assuming there will be mini-catastrophes, wondrous beauties to share, some photographs (I've got my Polaroid armed and ready), and little thoughts to convey.

SHAN TAKES THE EAST COAST: day zero.

I have so many jackets and scarves and gloves I will hopefully not get frostbite. Thank you to the Bl's: Blaire and Blythe-- for supplying me with all of my winter clothing needs. I am but a poor soul from Canada who exchanged all of hers for tank tops and sandals upon moving to the sunny state of California.

I am anticipating lots of coffee drinking.
Not sure how that relates, but hey. I love love love coffee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, it's not that cold in New York ;)

I like the photo!

Heather Leith said...

I am also but a poor soul from Canada. Except I exchanged my entire soul.

blythe said...

i'm so excited for you and jealous of you and sorry that i missed your call last night. !!
hope your trip is completely and entirely lovely!

Brent said...

Have fun. Can't wait for the pictures.