Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Its a Milk Bar

#1: I love my RA staff. We brought milk+cookies to everybody last night. Also included as a bonus: we sang to them!
Brooks, doing his signature face.
Once again, the glowing, shining, lovely Denise#2: Look at this chair. It belongs to one of the guys in Sigma, and... I absolutely love it.
#3: There was a completely random windstorm today, and it blew down some branches. Talk about a California Spectacle!! Everyone stood at their windows, completely intrigued with the wind that was present. This is what followed the storm.
Such beauty can come from within the shadows.#4: I love Hollie Stansbury. We were roommates freshman year, and she invaded my life today and now big things are in the works. I love this girl. She is a beautiful person.#6: Bradley and Alex did their Q&A today for the election. Again: I think that they have an incredible vision, and it gets me excited to think about what could happen at Biola with them in office. If you're a Biola student, I really suggest reading their blog and talking to them about what they hope to do next year. These men are quality quality quality.

4 comments:

Matt Jensen said...

Is that Daniel Rosenbaum on the guitar?..that was a joke, I know it's not him...just a joke...hope you laughed.

Shannon said...

Hey Matt--It DOES look like him! That's Alex. He's on my RA staff and is running for AS Vice President.

Anonymous said...

That is one amazing poster, Shannon!

Milk and cookies sounds good :)

The yellow chair is priceless, soooo much style.

Shannon said...

Brady-- yes. The chair. It just screams: put me in a field and read a book!