Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm going to the East Coast

TO SEE NORAH JONES!

My dad and I are going to see her
in Boston
at the Orpheum.
April 14th. We'll be there for five days.
We are going to explore New York, Connecticut,
Cranberry factories, the Freedom Trail...
Everything.


This will certainly be a life-highlight!
I can sense it.



I just realized with spell check that you spell Connecticut with 3 c's.
Who knew! I'm Canadian, and am excited
to broaden my experience of our country
beyond Southern California and Washington
Yes.

Do you have any Boston, NYC
or ConneCticut suggestions for me?
Art and food are my top priorities.


7 comments:

Brent said...

Nice.

Heather Leith said...

ohhh my goooodnesssss how fun!

...hey...i'm free for spring break...

Hollie Shannon said...

you will be "shannon leith: Remade" post spring break.

Suggestions... select some road music and mix it well. don't spend too much time gawking at buildings, they are famous but the culture is more exciting than the landmarks. (but I don't have a lot of wisdom here...I spent most of my time on Eli's couch haha.)
ask norah if she needs a photographer.

take notes. I want a complete report.

lovey dovey,
me

ps: embrace being a hippie

Shannon said...

Hol,
You will most definitely get a full report upon my return. I will probably gawk at buildings a little bit... I mean, they're so old!!

If I could be Norah's photographer, I would be so thankful. IMAGINE!!

Anonymous said...

I get to see you in less than 3 weeks!!!

:)

Shannon said...

Brady- hurray! Lunch! Museum!

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I love the Freedom Trail! Have fun, I LOVE BOSTON!