Monday, January 1, 2007

Welcome, 2007

My friends and I celebrated at Steamer's Jazz Club in downtown Fullerton. It was my ideal night: great food, a relaxing atmosphere, and close friends. I don't really like dancing, and I don't really like crazy parties-- so Steamer's was the perfect place! They had amazing chicken pesto pizza, great hummus, and fabulous music.


Little Chris and the Nightcrawlers-- thanks for a great show!



4 of the people on my RA staff were there. Here's Katie, Denise, me, and Justin. What a treat to get to be together!



Blx was my New Year's kiss. We have spent the past 4 or so New Year's Eve's together, and take this same photo every year.



Along with being my New Year's kiss, she also hit me in the eye twice by accident. Once with her noise-maker, and once with her hand when we were jumping up and down. Blx-- don't worry, it made for good memories.



Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: