Sunday, January 21, 2007

Picnic in the hall

Blythe and I wanted to have lunch together, and decided to ditch Panera and embrace...the hall.


On our menu:
Spiral Macaroni and Cheese
Avacado and Tomatoes on Crackers
Raspberry Jello
Water
Mixed Greens with Cranberries
Hawaiian Bread
Peanut Butter
and Apples.



It was a joint effort: we both scoured our cupboards and contributed anything that we had. In my case, I looked all around my 15'x15' dorm room-- on shelves, in my mini-fridge, in drawers, and in the community fridge, and gathered whatever I could.

I love eclectic adventures, especially alongside a dear friend.
Blythe and I will grow old together, guaranteed.

4 comments:

blythe said...

you beat me to the punch! ha. well, i will for sure be blogging about this adventure as well.
by the way, i love how dramatic the lighting in the far away shot looks.

Anonymous said...

hey shan, i posted a comment on your last post....i dont know if you saw it or not!

Brent said...

What a great location! The lunch crowd looks rough though.

Jill Higgins said...

Oh, how much fun! Reminds me of the 4th of July trappings that my friends and I rounded up while in Mexico! :)