Saturday, January 6, 2007

A homemade five-course meal!

One of my dearest friends, Blaire, and her roommate Kristin had a dinner party tonight at their new apartment.
Here's the hostesses in their aprons, which Blaire sewed herself

A completely wonderful five course meal was served. SO IMPRESSIVE!
On the menu:
Artichoke dip and fresh vegetables
Tuscan Bean Soup
Caprese Salad (my favorite salad of all time!)
Spinach Pasta
and...Chocolate Fondue PLUS Kristin's secret-recipe cookies for dessert!

The typical self-timer group shot...

And, the Bl-Bl-Sh Totem Pole: A new tradition. The three of us have been best friends since 11th grade in high school-- thats almost 5 years! I guess after hundreds of photos together, the creativity eventually results in things like this. Oh, how I love my Bl's: Blaire and Blythe. (it goes in height order from top to bottom: Blaire, Me, Blythe)

And, the results of Blaire and Kristin's new favorite hobby: garage saleing. Who knew empty frames could look so rad?


What a classy night. LOVED IT! Thanks Blaire and Kristin!
See you every 3rd Wednesday of the month...

2 comments:

Claire Kayser said...

I can fill those frames!!! :))))

Love the nothing-in-the-frame look...

Your blog was fun to see - all the sharing you do is wonderful. I'll have to check out some of those books, too.

Keep posting!
Claire +1

blythe said...

i love our totem pole.