Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Here is an album:

These are photos from a trip I took to Europe in 2005.
Finally after two years, an album!

Along with photography, I really enjoy graphic design.
Designing this book provided hours upon hours of fun :)



If you'd like to see more, here's the whole thing: http://shannonleith.com/europe/
>> The song you'll hear is Jason Morant's 51st,
and is guaranteed to bring delight to the room.




:: News! ::
My new website is coming soon, thanks to my friend
Alex,
a wonderful graphic designer. I am so jazzed!
For now, its a slideshow-party.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

kudos to you for getting a "personal" album project together. Seriously-
not only is it beautiful, but what a great thing to do. The images are gorgeous as is the graphic design. the photo of the yellow house in front of the mirror building really struck me-
again-putting a personal album together..I bow down!

Heather Leith said...

hey shannon
i love your pictures. you are so creative, with this and all your little embroidery stuff. i dont know HOW you do it. i honestly dont. you are amazing. guess who got a blog?? MUAH. there is some exciting news on there!!

love heath
p.s. i made it mainly cuz my friends would read it so it is PRETTY WEIRD!!

Jillian Kay said...

wow, i absoltely love this!!! you should sell this as a coffee table book, it's just so cool!