Thursday, January 25, 2007

25 cent dry

WHO KNEW?? Right around the corner from my school is a small laundromat. The other day, I went to buy some apples from Stater Bros. and as I was walking in I saw this small gem. It's classic. A long line of washers on one side, dryers on the other. Old silk flowers line the middle, and there are cute signs all over the walls. This is my third year living at Biola, and I have never become aware of this wonderful photography studio until now.

But hey, the timing was perfect:
just in time for our new staff photo!

Here's me, Juli, Alex, Rachel, Heidi, Monica, Denise, Jon, Justin, and Katie.
you can double click to see it larger
We are RA's in Sigma together, one of the dorms on campus, and my-oh-my do we ever have a blast. We've been preparing all week to head into spring semester, and today part of the agenda included this photo shoot to update our wall. On the docket for tomorrow: Grand Central Market in LA! Exploring that city is one of my top five favorite things to do, so tomorrow will be such a blast, especially since I've never been there before.

Get in gear for an debrief of our adventures!



Shannon Leith

3 comments:

blythe said...

i am speechless. and considering driving the thirty miles to do my laundry there.

Heather Leith said...

those pictures are AMAZING! HOW DO YOU THINK OF THESE THINGS?

Anonymous said...

nice blog, shan.

you've got some great photos!