Sunday, June 14, 2009

moose pasta: my dinner from tonight:


moose pasta, from ikea,
with my favorite additions:
peppers, sprouts, raspberries, pesto, more sprouts, tomatoes, frozen corn & frozen asparagus tips...............................
to drink: rosemary raspberry infused water
(say yes to THAT)
a few special notes:
• the blue chair, is from linda hartzell (love it!!)
• awesome bowl, from my grandma jackie and grandma bill, from anthro, thanks guys!
• crystal pitcher: from rachel clark!
• rosemary: from rosanna's rosemary bush from the farmers market
• and, thank you to this weekends weddings for the 50mm macro and the 24 1.4 rentals sitting in my camera bag.

love to you all :)
Shan

4 comments:

Cafe Observer said...

Tasty pics, but how tasty was the Moose?

Anonymous said...

I think you need to pursue a career as food editor and food stylist. You could arrange the food so it looks its tastiest, photograph it like a work of art, then write about it in enraptured terms.
I love how you end this post like an acceptance speech..."I'd like to thank my grandparents, my wedding clients..."

Anonymous said...

Oops - that was from me, Shan!
Love Mom

Cafe Observer said...

Yes, a food editor & food stylist! Agree.
Now, you're still gonna need a food taster. As a K9, I think I'm qualified for that position.