Monday, March 9, 2009

March 23rd::: you are invited::::::: my art show!



i've been skipping the blogging part of my life lately to concentrate on the SHOW part of my life! this is my senior art thesis show: a one-week solo exhibition at our school's gallery.

like it says on the flyer above... i am doing a new installation of my photos each day: nothing will be shown twice! completely new work each day.

and for the polaroid lovers, its all polaroids. hundreds. i buy out wal-mart and ebay on a weekly basis.

the opening reception is March 23rd at 7pm at Biola University's Art Gallery: 13800 Biola Avenue, La Mirada, CA 90639.

There will be an overwhelming amount of treats (ie: candy!) at the reception, so come, get a sugar high, and look at art!

In the gallery next to mine will be an amazing painting show by my friend Marisa Rountree. She does abstract paintings that are so lovely and intricate and fun. You'll love them.


>>>> if you're going to come and need any more information or have questions, email me! shannon@shannonleith.com. I'd love to meet some of you!

i'll be blogging more about it as it gets closer, but know this:
you, are, invited!

come every day if you can!
--------------------shannon

3 comments:

Hollie Shannon said...

I'm totally there...its been on my calendar for months! hooray! its going to be amazing.

Marlin Munoz said...

Can't wait!!

K Hiskey said...

I just stumbled onto your blog by clicking around. I'm so glad I did. I have a passel of children currently attending or that have attended Biola, so I'm going to do my best to see your senior show. Hope it is stunning!