Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jen & Jon::::::::::::: the Farmer's Market in LA

Jen and Jon chose to do their engagement session at the Farmer's Market because they LOVE FOOD!!! which totally warmed my heart because I do too, and I love that they love to do things together like cook and eat and go wine tasting. :) thats the best.

we started things off on a good note with FUNNEL CAKE!
i'm breathless over the next three


and here's the polaroid!
haa! i'm laughing by myself right now as i type this. jon totally cracked me up when he pulled out the RV Trader and tried to convince Jen that they should live in an RV when they get married,
and here they are, just spinnin....
thank you anthro for the best window displays, ever:
we ate dinner across the street at Tart. Both Jen and I wanted to go there when we saw it------- because it's so fun looking! It looks like one of those fun organic LA places, right? wrong! southern food. fried southern food. with a fancy wine menu. who knew.


ahh! one of my favorites!
here we are in TART! :)
(hey, at least they have the best outside wall ever)


:)))))))))))))
i loved that engagement session.
shannon.

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I can't wait til MY engagement session. At a baseball field, K?

Scot said...

love that wall. and those polaroids are particularly wonderful.

kathryn v. photography said...

Shannon these are incredible!! I love the ones with the green shutter. Beautiful. :)